Friday, November 5, 2010

Another Side

This one's plain and simple. Can you beat a good Irish pub on a Friday afternoon? I think not! About a year and a half ago, I photographed and posted the other side of this establishment. The one with the large parrot. It's usually a challenge to get into before or after a concert at the nearby Civic Center. This fact reminds me of a Yogism, humorous quotes from former Yankee catching great Yogi Berra, "Nobody goes there anymore, because it's too crowded." Enjoy the weekend. Celebrate something; we will!

9 comments:

  1. I never would have guessed this is an Irish pub. Do they offer a tasty shepherd's pie? That's what I look for in a pub. (And, of course, a cold Smithwick's) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy weekend to you and enjoy your celebration there, always a great idea to celebrate Fridays,my favorite day of the week.
    I like the "red facade", however I could not understand the word, or name there.
    Happy weekend,
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it is a fun place to go....when you can get in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't beat an Irish Pub the other six afternoons of the week either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure would have liked a visit to this pub this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete