Friday, May 24, 2013

For Lease

Between the Green Elephant and Hallowed Ground is a short stairway that leads to a piece of property that looks down on Congress Street. So let's see. I can stop by and grab a bite off the delicious vegetarian menu at the bistro named the Green Elephant and then venture next door to sample some bodyart at the HG. I wonder if many that sample the vegetarian fare line up for tattoos next door. To me they seem a bit juxtaposed, but then again maybe not. I've done time in one of these establishments. Want to hazard a guess?
Too easy. 
No fair!

9 comments:

  1. Ha! For sure I'd choose the vegetarian food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you were eating too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a sprout as well as the next omnivore but "body art"? One of those things where you're either fer it or agin it. I'm agin it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for the veggie food too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful window above the doorway....

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, do you eat vegetarian often? Since I live in "The Beef State" I've enjoyed being an omnivore. Forget "body art."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallowed ground seems an odd name for that shop.

    ReplyDelete