Sunday, October 6, 2013

Shed Doors

I like the look of these weathered doors on this shed. Well kept buildings like this always unleash the quizzical aspect within me. I partially blame it on Monty Hall and his show "Let's Make A Deal". I also partially blame it on the kid in me back then , who always wanted to know what was just beyond my reach, and of course, the kid in me now who wants a look at that vintage pick-up truck, the packed trunks of junk, or the old haying rig waiting to be sold, that's just behind these panals. 

Monty, I'll take my chances with Door #2.

11 comments:

  1. NOOO, just having gone through our once every 5 years yard sale with you yesterday, you ain't opening any doors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Birdman, there could be a Duesenberg Boattail Speedster just waiting behind that door. One never knows. I too have my fantasies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm betting there are some treasures inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like weathered wood shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elenka is just not having it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific! This is one of your better photos, Birdperson.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well let's take a look, Birdman. Door Number 2 has - a 1930s Ford woodie station wagon! So, will you take the woodie or find out if there's a more fabulous prize behind Door Number 3?

    ReplyDelete
  8. My style of doors and shed! -- barbara

    ReplyDelete