Friday, November 6, 2009

Beachfront Property

Rain, rain go away! Well, the tourists are long gone, but these colorful retro chairs still adorn a wet deck just north of the Pier in OOB. The ocean is one of those places that I love to visit any time of year, especially in the off-season. There is always something to see. We all know the Grand Canyon and Yosemite are nice, but there are so many sites right in our 'backyards' that can be breathtaking... like the edge of the ocean on a moonlit night. This weekend? J and A from Jersey are visiting; it'll be fun. Weather report? Sunny and warmer!

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you perfect autumn beach weather, Birdman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Birdman, in answer to your question, I suspect those mountains we see from Esther's home are in New Hampshire. And now I have a question for you and Elenka. My husband and I are coming to Portland the weekend following Thanksgiving. Want to share a cup of something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great picture. I love the lines and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image.. just a bit desolate.. love the colours

    ReplyDelete