Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Carrots

*Another bit of irony in my life came forth yesterday morning. This image was all set to go yesterday and then...
"Ah, What's up Doc?" This famous tagline of the nasty yet lovable Mr. Bugs Bunny came to mind, as I walked through the vegetables at Monument Square's Farmers Market recently. I would surmise that many of these will find their way to sumptuous Thanksgiving tables come this Thursday. Now, I don't even want to get involved in the 'discussion' of some friends yesterday, on something called Facebook, of which one tastes best: the baby-cut, plastic prepackaged, neatly trimmed, size- ready for salads, stews and dip, or these big babies. Nuff said. I know where my heart lies, and Brattcat, I did have Captain Kangaroo flashback moment when putting this together.

3 comments:

  1. Do you remember Captain Kangaroo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes!!! I guess I should have checked my Blog before posting this morning. Now it's up! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete