Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hot Sunglasses

Call me crazy! Know how I spent my past Saturday with the temps soaring to 92 degrees? J- and I took a stroll at Downtown Disney looking for sunglasses and a Mother's Day gift along the way. The temperatures really didn't bother me, but a stop here got a 'burn' out of me. What's up with sunglasses these days? Stopped here at the Sunglass Icon for about 20 minutes or so then moved on. I usually pay in the vicinity of $10-15 for my sunglasses. I've got 2 pair that I store in my SUV most days. I plan to NEVER buy a pair of shades, that my store associate needs to open a locked, glass cabinet to retrieve. I passed this extremely, important bit of information(I thought) along to 'junior' and his response? He laughed hysterically! What's wrong with me, I wonder. Hot, Hot, Hot!

3 comments:

  1. I am in total agreement with you here, Birdman. And my little brattcats would be in total agreement with Junior Bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on that one! I wish I could buy my sunglasses off the shelf though. Unfortunately, my eyesight requires an expensive prescription.

    ReplyDelete