Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Birdhouse in Snow

OK, my friend, the weatherman says we're getting anywheres from 10-16 inches of new snow today, lasting into tonight, with maybe some ice and freezing rain thrown in for good measure. Well, I'm home with a pot of coffee on, a woodstove loaded with seasoned wood, MPR is tuned, the birdfeeders well stocked with sunflower seeds, the snowblower loaded with gas, one of our cats curled up next to me, and some work to catch-up on. I'm not going anywhere. Worried about a few snowflakes? Bring it on!

2 comments:

  1. Awww. I love this slightly lopsided wooden bird abode. Great shot. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe and warm! I spent 4 years in southern Maine (just your complement!) and have fond memories of most things. The snow storms didn't affect me too much back then.

    ReplyDelete