Monday, January 19, 2009

MLK

I think we've had, now, six snowfalls this month already. Alright... already! My unofficial tally from yesterday's storm, after snowblowing the path to the woodshed, is 16 inches, including the extra inch overnight. Here's a shot down Park Street in the city. It's just a beautiful walk in snowfall or sunshine. If you ask me, it's not an easy street to find. It just kind of creeps up on you, or you find it after a wrong turn near Mercy Hospital, like I did yesterday. Enjoy the day off, if you have it!

3 comments:

  1. I like this one. I'm a fan of photos with a vanishing road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does MLK stand for, please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot and a great wintry city scene.

    Julie, MLK stands for Martin Luther King, a civil rights leader slain in 1968 who's birthday is now a holiday.

    ReplyDelete