Monday, October 19, 2009

Ties

I loves ties! And I do think that, in some strange way, they make the man. Even in this day of 'dress-down' Fridays and all, I try to wear a tie each day. In many ways, I am a man of contradictions, when it comes to fashion. On jeans day, I'll wear some combo with tie and jacket; on a dress-up occasion, I've been known to 'go jeans'. When it comes to tie patterns, I love the paisley influence. Any color's game; the wilder the design the better. And a good bolo tie is sometimes just the thing, when I'm seeking my 'inner cowboy'. My sister bought me a great one, when she was visiting Colorado last year. I love it! Today, because of this tie post... I will not be wearing a tie. I'll go with a pattern shirt and a sport jacket. See? Just when you think you know me... the chameleon changes. By the way, if you happen to see Heidi Klum today, tell her the shirt and jacket look great!

4 comments:

  1. You had to work Heidi into the blog somehow, didn't you? Oh, well . . . I'll have to make sure that I check out your attire today. It will be strange to see you without a tie! By the way, love the Einstein tie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is a feast for the 'tie'...I mean eye, Tieman...ummm, Birdman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must we forget the time in the not to distant past when we went to the wedding in new jersey and when we were ready to attend the rehersal dinner, somehow you misplaced your ties. Low and behold after searching through your many plastic bags,suitcases,and canvas bags, I was amazed to see that you were either well prepared or just strange. You had packed no fewer than 25 ties for the weekend wedding.....Long live Boy George...hum it with me....Come, a come a come a come chamelion. Great post this Monday Morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would have known these are ties...more like my mind slipping from an acid trip!

    ReplyDelete