Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Charmed

Day One on a hot beach...
We deserved it!
After surviving a winter like we just did a little R&R seemed like a mighty fine idea. So, we just returned from a week amid the sunny and warm weather of central Florida and some of her East Coast beaches. Over the next few days, I'll share some of the sights I encountered. We had never been to Daytona Beach. That can now officially be crossed off our places to visit. It was a day of viewing great looking cars riding the sands, and lots beach sightings ending with some beverages and seafood on a pier. 
Three's a charm.

23 comments:

  1. Not I sight you see in April in Maine I suppose.

    Hey, I like that email thingy that's showing up on your blog. There have been some times when I wanted to comment re one of your comments and there was no way to reach you outside of posting a public quote. I like this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see your sights! Thanks. We're planning a brief trip to Daytona...haven't been there in years. I'll see if I can see the same things you saw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a nice break for you! you did earn it after your winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you photograph any cool surfer guys to balance out the bathing beauties? Glad you got a break from the long Maine winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully ALL the snow was gone when you got home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Things are getting more interesting by the day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe they, too, were from Maine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The scenery at Daytona Beach seems quite beautiful. Ah, life's a beach.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang if you didn;t charm me too!


    ALOHA from Honolulu,
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see you were enjoying your view!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fine sight, well worth enlarging for a closer inspection. (The kind of photo I reluctantly avoid putting on my blog . . . I catch enough static over the portraits of attractive women that sometimes find their way to the blog.)

    ReplyDelete