Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dietary Concerns

Here I am on an early Saturday morning on my second cup of joe staring at my computer screen, trying to choose a photo for today. My morning breakfast is nowhere in sight. Yes, I know they say it's the most important meal of the day, but for me, I guess you could say, in the 'breakfast game', I'm a non-player. However at work, if there's a rack of doughnuts(especially chocolate coconut, or glazed) or a slice of breakfast pizza for the taking, I'll sidle up and take a chance. But for the most part, I don't go out of my way to look for food at this time of day. By lunch though, I'm ready for my healthy salad. This morning, I could be drawn to 'roll the dice' and locate some nutritional sustenance in this brightly adorned shop on Congress. You see, at heart, I am a weak man, really. Happy breaking-fast this morning.

5 comments:

  1. I don't like to eat Burritos but I love this photo! Looks like a fun spot for lunch if you like Mexican food. Regards from EAGAN daily photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burritos for breakfast. Oh, my stomach is rolling. It says give me yogurt and fruit NOW please. This is such a happy photo, Birdman. Hope you got served shortly after this and that the food was good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee! You sound like me — the minute my doctor told me my cholesterol levels were a little high and I should cut out the fat, I went for a plate of high-fat cheese! ;)

    Fun, bright colors in this place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had many a Tame burrito never a Wild one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dietary/breakfast habits sound very familiar. Exactly how I approach mornings. Thanks for a "slice" of your life.

    ReplyDelete