Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Birds and Vines

Here at my home away from home, this birdhouse is lost among the vines. Inching towards October, these vines are still looking green. In early spring this 'home' is quite active with comings and going about. Crazy me, even in the dead of a winter storm, I enjoy taking a stroll out in this garden. The falling snow and sleet cascading on the vineworks here make quite a racket. Often, my friends on the other side of the glass, when they see me out here in January and February think I'm losing it, but I quite enjoy it. It's so still even with the sleet and snow. The solitude out here is so invigorating to me. What do they say? Peace, love and understanding!

1 comment:

  1. Birdman you make me shiver in anticipation of the cascading sleet. But I love the photo and the image of you out there in your winter garden.

    ReplyDelete