Saturday, December 19, 2009

Afternoon Shopping

Went shopping last Saturday with my sister and E- in the frigid temperatures of our 2009 December. It's a great way to get in the mood of the season, and we did! However, yes, I know I was a no show at Merry Madness two nights ago(doctor's orders), but I'm sure the festivities survived a year without me. Pass the word... I'm back next year! At least I didn't have any added pressure of 'fixing' anyone up this year. Whew!!! In the long run, I think I really did a fine job. My technique: pretty simple, really- til the soil, plant the seed, water occasionally add a pinch of sunlight(my sparkling face) and then just take a step back... MAGIC? success?! or disaster?! It's interesting to watch. eHarmony has nothing on me! It's -3 this early AM... cuddle up!

8 comments:

  1. Good technique, particularly the pinch of sunlight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Birdman you did an alright job!!! Thanks for the sunlight you have added to all our lives. You guys..BM and O'N. are sooooo lucky!!
    and you know it!!
    Anymore eHarmony surprises coming our way???
    How about PM?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for planting that seed BM because now we have a very sweet lady in our family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magic and success? Yes. No disasters, that's for sure. I do have to say, however, that there's nothing simple about your "technique"!! Now that you work is done, it's time for e-Birdman to shine his sparkling face on others who need his attention. Would that be PM? How about LC? Have a wonderful Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Knowing the parties involved, I'd say it's Magical. And we are enjoying the show very much. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Mom always used to say: "A little Birdy told me, and that is how I know". Now I know where she heard about my antics. Seriously, Birdman, your emerging company needs some sustained success so your work is not complete, but this is only just the beginning. Have a heart and spread the word during Christmas 2009 that Birdman really cares about other people more than he cares about himself. Thank you from over here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shot and great colors. But you can keep the frigid temps! It's 52 degrees here right now and we are freezing! The forecast is for 41 tonight. Way too cold!

    Reading the comments, I think I'm missing some background. You have started a business? If so, my very best wishes!

    ReplyDelete