Wednesday, July 15, 2015

First EVER

Here , you have it.
Because so many have requested it.
The first EVER glimpse and photograph of yours truly, Birdman, in all his glory. Yes, because at one time I was the oldest child, but now a middle child (it's a long, yet wonderful story), and thanks to Kodak getting the low-cost Brownie camera into the hands of so many consumers, I have a Baby Book just chock full of glamor shots of good old, lovable me. Hundreds of them. Me with stupid expressions. Me with Mom and Dad. Me with relatives. Me with early friends. Lots of images of me at and with my loving grandparents.
ENJOY my day!
Nuff said...
Birthday

They say it's your birthday
Well, it's my birthday too yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you

Yes, we're going to a party party
Yes, we're going to a party party
Yes, we're going to a party party
Lennon/McCartney

26 comments:

  1. Well, you used to be a cute little bugger, what happened? Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! Have a good one!! And a super year ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All cute babies grow up to be (fill in the blank) adults. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good day for a birthday. Celebrate? Judging by the bulging baby album, there was lots of celebrating when you arrived on the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Birdman! Have a fun day. Love the baby picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy a very special day, Birdman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happiest of happy birthdays! You were a handsome fellow, even back then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll bet you're gonna to have a Good Time!! Too cute, Mr. B., happy from birth! Now, will you tell the story of the change from oldest child to middle?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, and I hope you'll tell us the "wonderful story" some day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look like you're asleep, Birdman. Wake up! It's your BIRTHDAY. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad it's your birthday
    Happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope it was a good one.

    Of course, I have that picture of you from a few years ago but no one will ever see beyond the blackout.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another year on the planet. Definitely something to celebrate. Hope it was what you wished for.

    ReplyDelete
  15. He he he, I don't see a nest so where did the Birdman come from. Looks more like swaddling clothes so maybe, just maybe, there is a manger in your past and we've got the name wrong. After all, you must be important if you can get the Fab Four to write a song for you. Happy Birthday Birdman.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Where is the 'stache?

    Happy Birthday, Birdperson.

    ReplyDelete
  17. GRATULERER MED DAGEN / HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    Hope you had a good time and celebrated with friends and family!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know, I know, I missed it. You're cute.

    Happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Belated Happy Birthday wishes, Birdman🎂 you and Grenville share the same celebration date, but oerhaps years apart😉

    ReplyDelete