Monday, July 6, 2015

Weathershop

So just exactly are we looking at here?
Well, throw in a little pelting rain, a dash of a gale and fire away through a pretty wet windshield and voila! You have a whole new way to capture your world. You perhaps have used the software Photoshop. I'm using the my newest inspiration. It's called Weathershop. If you haven't guessed, shot from behind the steering wheel, that's a park bench to the right in the foreground, a row of bushes and a couple of signs. In the distance, that's Casco Bay and a small three masted  schooner bobbing about in the driving rain.
I kind of like this effect.
How about you?
Better on this side of the glass, however, than out there among the elements.
Don't you agree?
Using a timer, I could have only added to this rainy composition.
Right?

19 comments:

  1. Very cool - you used the meltdown filter! At first I thought it was an underwater shot. As re your comment about the ranger: At this course, the rangers are for the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, very cool shot, haha weathershop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. Makes me feels gurgley.
    Wish it would rain here.
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! Amazing what a camera can see during an experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I love looking at the world through a watery glass. We even have a bit of rain this morning. What a refreshing change.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant! I will try this as soon as it rains... not very likely now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always liked wet windscreen images, nice one Birdman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I like it. Where can we pick up some of this stuff called "rain?" I think we could use it around here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! I like it. Where can we pick up some of this stuff called "rain?" I think we could use it around here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It ends up having an artistic look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks kinda like I often feel when it rains, B.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool image . . . like old, wobbly glass . . . xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The wet windshield is a classic technique. It's been raining here so much for so long that I should remember to try it more. (River's still rising.)

    ReplyDelete
  14. just woken up to another morning of rain

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it and I like Randy's description!

    Send some rain over. I never thought I'd say that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nicely seen! I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete