Sunday, May 4, 2014

Wallet

I don't have a bike.
I don't drive an 18-wheeler.
Even if I did both of these, I don't think I'd go for a wallet like this. I have a fake alligator number in red-brown. When it comes to wallets, I like brown. Light brown, dark brown. No matter. Besides the wallet, I have a few accessories, that are a part of my limited ensemble and travel with me: like a brown, leather backpack and a brown, leather briefcase. 
I like leather too.
Really.
It can all be traced back to my love of old westerns.
Really.
I have western roots, without ever living there. 
I travel light, always.
I'm a simple man.
Really.

14 comments:

  1. Yahoooooo! Nothin' wrong with a good old Western.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tan leather wallet/purse and if I did an ancestry check there would be French roots way back there for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a certain style, there. not sure i like the heavy chain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know a rocker who uses a wallet like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like he must ride a Harley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think a pick-pocket is going to get that wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what those chain links are supposed to represent, but, in any case, I don't think I'd like to wake up to them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This wallet and chain definitely are not what a simple man would wear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I envy but don't understand how guys can get by with toting just a wallet. Geez.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't understand these either. If your that afraid of someone picking your pocket move your wallet to your front pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've had a chain like that, but haven't used it in years. I keep money in a billfold, and cards in a case.

    ReplyDelete
  12. An interesting individual, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The wallet with rivets, secured in the hip pocket by a chain. To me it's a classic biker look. I wonder how many of us guys adopt the same style of wallet our fathers had.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Uhhh, no, this doesn't look like my wallet either.

    ReplyDelete