Sunday, September 20, 2015

26

It not often that you find one of these off a rally track and on a city street. I was taking some pictures of it and another guy was doing the same. "Pretty nice". I said. His retort was simply, "This could get you up and get you there." I had to agree. This GT looked like it would be right at home running the track at Watkins Glen or some place similar. Nice leather seats and a dashboard that looked to have plenty of  complicated instruments that would keep me occupied for awhile. Now, the extremely tight back seat (if that's what you call it) was thought-provoking. It had two metal lobster traps stuffed in it.
Ha!
Only in Maine, I guess.
Tourist?
Native?
You make the call.
* Dad, on his birthday, would have loved to take a spin.

18 comments:

  1. It's possible it may remain a mystery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's possible it may remain a mystery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you never know when and where you might need to trap a lobster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who knows...I'll show this to my J, who is a Car Guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice paint job, I can't make the call on the lobster trap thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the addition of the lobster traps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strange to see them on the road. I saw one recently on the streets that had the look of an INDY car.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't all Maine residents have lobster traps in their back seats? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see you chewing up the dirt on the back roads of Maine with this thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, look at all those reflected selfies!
    A car like this is a real risk on the streets. Really! How can anyone stay under the posted speed limit?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess there were no lobsters in the traps. What a pity!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Were you dreaming of other diversions perhaps?

    ReplyDelete