Monday, December 2, 2013

Plow Truck

Some days I really wish I had one of these. Well, at least from December through April, I wish I had one sitting near my driveway. Then come the end of April it could magically disappear and return the next year. Ya, I know I'd get the calls during big storms, friends calling favors, but I could handle it. You see, the idea of another winter of snowblowing my driveway is beginning to get old. I could sit in the cab all toasty with the heat  going full blast, with the news blaring about how bad the storm was going to be, a cup of java at the ready, and I'd be perfectly content. As a matter of fact, I might run the plow up and down the tar 3 or 4 times just to make sure everything was clean.
This ain't a dream.
I've thought of the idea lots of times.
I'd just need a place to hide it for about 7 months.
Of course, with 10 acres or so I might be able to find a place.
Would it be worth it?
To keep an uninspected truck and plow up back in the trees, away from Elenka's eyes.
Impossible!

14 comments:

  1. Elenka obviously keeps you out of trouble. . .many, many times!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some fantasies are best left as just that .. it does sound pretty cool though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you deserve it. Go for it. Ask for forgiveness later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That certainly would come in handy during the winter months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, you'd be very popular! a new winter career!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea. The thought of shoveling my driveway in Michigan one more winter is what finally prompted me to move south. No regrets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could come and plow the laneway behind my place! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe there will be no snow...afterall, yesterday's "storm" turned to rain...But you & Elenka will have to discuss this further, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Completely understand the desire . . .

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that imagery so much I made some hot chocolate and imagined a big snowfall. I grew up in Michigan and miss piles and piles of freezing slush!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know, you behind a wheel of one of those.

    ReplyDelete