Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Snowy Blur

Ok, I've been accused of doing many things during my daily affirmations. I have also been addressed by many titles, most of then on the positive side of the ledger and lots with hilarious repercussions. But I'll tell ya one thing, sister. I've never, ever been called or accused of being a geek. And if I ever got to boppin' around in one of these goofy mobiles, you better hope I'm not 'carrying'. I might resort to hurting myself. Luckily, I have a fine friend well-versed in the area of computers who I can run to.
And good news, he ain't a geek either. 

14 comments:

  1. It is a strange moniker for people who perform some pretty useful service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you know how ctr-alt-del then you are 3/4 geek. My family and friends think I'm a geek but mostly I tell him to reboot or turn off and turn back on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I like Geeks, Geeks is a compliment, no? We were the Library Geeks, And we liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't think i've ever been called a geek either, much too cool for that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the geeks have gotten themselves snowed in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a computer geek either...but I wish I were as it would come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even more humiliating would be if they had to wear a uniform. (The guy who saves us from disaster around here is a ... well, let's just say he's not terribly athletic.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I look at the word "geek" as just a nick name for a computer guy or gal. I know lots of geeks that have no problem with the word. Just look at their paychecks and you will know why -- barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know a few. They saved me a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think "Geek Squad" is one of the inspired names in recent memory. I just call Pierre.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Imagine the Geek Squad stranded in a Maine snowdrift. Can technology save them?

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a good thing you have a friend....

    ReplyDelete