Friday, December 20, 2013

White Veins

I've photographed this wall before but never caught it quite like this. If you hit the pavement early, you can find gems like this. I'm hoping to ease into these last few weeks of 2013 with some festivities of the season. I think I'm going to be checking out the newly renovated Top of the East at the Westin Portland Harborview this weekend, and a party or two heading towards the 25th. Christmas Day will be at our house. I like it that way. No worry about the weather.
The 'mountain comes to Muhammad', so to speak.
After the big day, a game or two at the Expo Holiday Basketball Tournament will probably be on my schedule.
A bit of work too.
Don't want to lose my touch.

12 comments:

  1. Interesting photo altho I think I'd prefer it with greenery. You holiday sounds busy; enjoy! Elenka cooks; you clean?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love that photo -- the winter wall dressing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that wall!
    Wishing you all the joy and beauty of Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great catch of that wall, Birdman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your last snowy pictures, Birdman! They all make me dream, and are a small part of the White Christmas I can't have here..

    I wish you and your family a bright and Merry Christmas from French Riviera !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent name for this image. We are fortunate to have so many interesting things to capture in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ivy in white is a fist for me - well spotted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a great photograph. and i like your title, too!

    ReplyDelete