Sunday, July 14, 2013

Black Dog and Girl

This young lady was entertaining herself, while her mom and dad bought shrubs for around their house at a local nursery. 
I asked to photograph her dog, and she said, "Sure. But only take the dog's picture, not mine. Ok?"
"Of course", I replied.
 I lied.
She'll just have to live with it.
She was all excited pulling the wagon here and there. The pooch was contented too and rode happily up and down the rows of plants, shrubs and trees.
Me? Giddy! I had lied to another naive, young waif and gotten away with it.
Well, at least until her band of lawyers show up at my door today.
Kids always get even!
I know I did.

17 comments:

  1. What a sweet looking child; Loving animals is a good thing; deceiving innocent children ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. (the pic, not you. haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birdman, you may want to consider taking this photo down, you are possibly opening yourself to a lawsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s. yes you do have to be a wee bit careful where you walk in kangaroo territory, lots of little pellets :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute shot. I think she'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope she likes it!

    Tennis court oath merely because the whole thing was done in the former royal tennis court...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naive young naifs? I wonder how many there have been who took you at your word only to be sorely disappointed?

    Cute kid, cute dog. I'd be a liar to say anything different!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's a cutie. And a blonde, so you have nothing to worry about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are too many lawyers who ought to have better things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.

    (Cute photo, cute girl. So, you are the kind of guy who lies to little girls?)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute pup! He knows how to get a ride.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Right. And I know where to serve the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this portrait, cute friends! The pup looks curious about your camera!
    ;)
    Léia

    ReplyDelete