Monday, July 1, 2013

Theme Day:Facade

Today, July 1, 2013, is Theme Day across the CDPB community (citydailyphotoblog). The theme this month is "Facade", and I chose to photograph the Everett Hotel. It's situated on a side street off Congress Street. Growing up, everyone I knew lived in their own individual house. I thought it rather strange that anyone might choose to live in large apartment buildings, housing many families. I guess I got that idea from growing up in a small, suburban neighborhood. Of course, I feel anything but that these days. Home is where you find it.

8 comments:

  1. For many of us there's no other possibility! This looks like a very nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facile Facade Foto!


    ALOHA from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    ~ > < } } ( ° > <3
    > < } } ( ° >
    > < 3 3 3 ( ' >

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very attractive apartment house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well . . . no yard work, right? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always thought that was strange too as a kid...i would love to have an apartment in a big city just for a vacation place though, like chicago or ny...how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the central focus of the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every time my garden challenges me I wish that I lived in an apartment :)

    ReplyDelete