Friday, July 12, 2013

Rising Tide5

Every corner I turned over 7 days, I found another 'allure' on this beautiful ship. Believe it or not what you are looking at, at the top of this photo, is the bottom of a bar. It's called the Rising Tide, and it moves up and down from the bottom on the Royal Promenade up  3 decks to Central Park. Look closely and you'll see the constant fountain flow. Water shooting straight up, coming from various locations. These are but two of the neighborhoods on this huge ship. Look straight ahead through these red columns and you'll be on the Promenade, a large inside mall. Want to buy a watch, a ship souvenir, do some dancing, perhaps some karaoke, grab a pint in an English pub, book an excursion off the ship at your next port of call, get your picture taken sitting on the fender of a vintage red Mercedes. or just sit down with a free slice of pizza and do some people watching? Well, the Royal Promenade should be your destination on the Allure of the Seas, for all this and much, much more.
Travel up... come down.
About one drink's worth.

15 comments:

  1. Zounds! You have way too much to do on that ship. I guess they want you to come back again.

    At first I thought I was looking at the inside of a shopping mall. I guess, in a sense, I was. Or am. Or did. Oh, never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice's wonderland on the sea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could you return to dry land after an outing like this? Way too spoiled...returning to earth must have been a huge thud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cruise ships are very popular but I've never wanted to take one. I"m glad you're having fun Bird!
    V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these ships get more elaborate very year. This is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Very fancy. I definitely like the color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for taking us aboard again - I'm enjoying the tour from the coziness of home . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do they have space capsules on this cruise, too?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Catching up with your cruise: this look more from a star ship than from a boat!

    ReplyDelete