Monday, February 6, 2012

Coverall

Do you like to play games? I do, sometimes. How about the game I like to call GUESS? It can be about anything. Guess my favorite color? Guess who I saw this morning? Guess what I want for supper? I like this game... Elenka is NOT a big fan. She hates it! When I attempt to play it with her, she gets quite frustrated with me. Cripes, borderline mad! Ah, what the heck. Let's go! What is this black tarp covering? Vegetables in the cellar? Wood in the garage waiting for the wood stove? How about keeping the dampness out of the basement? Used furniture being stored for spring? I'll just say, at this point, Guess! What was your conjecture? Now, if you guessed clay designs awaiting the firing kiln, you are correct, sir! And I drive her crazy playing this game?

13 comments:

  1. you'd drive me crazy, too. so what do you want for supper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he's right. I don't get the guessing game, especially when there's no cash prize or something at the end.
    JUST TELL ME!! is usually my line.
    He's lucky he's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess that eventually you'll show us what really was under that tarp. I love games, but DH does not. Too bad, I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We never played that game but used to play a game: I see ( something ) on the floor or on the wall and the person would have to guess what it was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would not have guessed the clay pot thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, yeah. i'd get tired of you in about a minute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yeah, clay designs waiting for the kiln, that's EXACTLY what I guessed. Yep. Yep.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's exactly what I guessed. Something about kilns. Or killing. Or kilts. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Elenka. A fine person. I don't know how she puts up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm terrible with those kinds of games, so I guess I'd be with Elenka on this one.... I would never have known what you have hidden there.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  11. And here I thought it was a classic car.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elenka, looks like you have a fan club. (Birdman, tell us about your ceramics. I've tried my hand at it and have utmost respect for the true artists.)

    ReplyDelete