Friday, February 10, 2012

Red Dots

Some dots of red spot the white landscape in the backyard this morning. These days, I really appreciate the simple in our lives. That's something that has changed in my life. I used to be a 'big picture' guy. Not anymore. Now, it's the uncomplicated that that often stops me in my tracks. And it's not just in the nature that surrounds me. It can be anything that comes across my world. No big plans for my world this weekend. Maybe I'll just find a simple sight and stare at it for two days. I hear Heidi Klum is single again. Ah...

12 comments:

  1. Heidi is an adorable lady.So sorry about the news.I'm a big fan of Seal and also of Heidi.
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are just the guy for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the simple things in life ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you - the ordinary and usual in our world can be the most beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..Which means that Seal is alone too..Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think that Heidi Klum would reinforce a simple life. However, I think Elenka could offer some simple solutions to your fantasizes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes the simple things are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sit and stare at that view all day - peace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a peaceful looking shot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heidi is no simple lady...have you seen her Halloween costumes!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a detail girl myself as well Bird. I love this simple shot. BTW, it's actually what we call cold here this am. Well enough for February spring in B'ham!
    V

    ReplyDelete